Sunday, February 8, 2009

An Accident

Today was the beginning of a battle and its still raging.

This morning as I was leaving for church I yet again messed up my car. I backed into my aunt's car. I went and told my mother and she was furious to say the least which I would be to. The back story to all of this is I just got my car fixed about two weeks ago from where I had had a similar wreck two years ago.

Both of my parents were very upset and said several things that hurt me. I went to church trying not to think about it but I couldn't shake. It being the beautiful day it is I went outside and walked to Emmy's grave where I sat and cried. Then all of a sudden I was filled with this peace. I looked around and realized that God created all the beauty around me and that I should not let something like this get to me. Yes, my parents are upset with me but that will pass and yes it a poor mistake on my part. I feel that I need to rise above it and not let it ruin my day and that is exactly what I plan on doing.

We'll see what the rest of the day holds for me....

No comments: