Sunday, February 8, 2009

The End of an Almost Bad Day!

I've decided my car likes to have character and that's why I keep wrecking it...it's almost like it has a Herbie complex or something. =)

Anyways, the rest of the day brought an amazing time of worship at Sunday PM Fast Love. God filled the room and it was almost like a peace spread across the place. Pastor Michael spoke about the "first love" which is the love one has when he/she first receives salvation. I was glad to know that everyone goes through that time where you lose your zeal. Michael spoke how we are to go from glory to glory not backslide. That's something to think about isn't it. We are called to give everything which has been a common element in my blog.

 What's life without that dive head first relationship with God? I think we must ask ourselves whether or not we are willing to sacrifice everything to be in a one on one relationship with the Creator of the Universe. Everything around us is created by Him...the beauty of nature, the hearts of people, and the gathering of His people. I am ready for us to step up and take a chance...I think we are way too comfortable with where we are now and we need to step out of OUR BOX. We are giving the choice to stay stagnant or take a stand...which will you choose????

On a completely different note, I wanted to take a moment and let you know that you should find a group of people that no matter what you do your still loved. You can make a complete idiot of yourself at dinner by spilling water all over the waitress and all they do is laugh along with you. You need to find people who are almost like a second family and they will tell you straight up what's going on. I have those people and I love them dearly. God has blessed me with a great group of friends and I am glad that we spend time together each Sunday night and eat and fellowship with one another. We laugh way too much and talk about the most insanely intense things. We may disagree and get into little "arguments." They are not arguments just strong opinions...haha.

Find those people...be BLESSED! Love your God with all you have and I'll talk to you later.
Xoxo.

No comments: