Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Christ in You and A Word.

Today I have been thinking a lot about why God places people in your life. I was sitting in my best friend, Lindsey's dorm and I realized that without her I would be a completely different person than from what I am today. I am overwhelmed at how amazing she is and what an example she is to every single person she comes in contact with. Christ shines through her so much and I am amazed. How do people see you or me? I have no idea. All I know is I am searching for that place where I am to show Christ. I know I am to show him in my daily life but where is God placing me to lead and show the way. I have been praying a lot lately about my friends that they may be blessed and that they will continue to bless me. God places people in your life for times and seasons and I cannot even fathom not having some of the people in my life there. How weird would that be? Change...now that is a hard change.

Listen to me and do not doubt that everything has a purpose. Let them know that they are loved and that they have a purpose bigger than they know. That they are to show me through every single action, word, piece of life they live. Let them build relationships with others who are seeking me with everything they have. Tell them to pray to me when they feel like their lives are falling to pieces and collapsing into tiny puzzle pieces. Show them they are beautiful and that they should not doubt the beauty I see inside and out. They are my children chosen and full of life. I will never leave them and never bring pain into their lives. I am their Father whom they follow. I am their Daddy that they can be held by in times of struggle. I am their Daddy who will hug them and tell them well done when they work towards the Kingdom. My son was the sacrifice that saved them. Show them my son through you. Let him live within you. Do not doubt my goals for you or doubt where I am taking you but be filled with hope and confidence that I am working in your life. DO NOT run away from the things I place in front of you so you can seek whats in your heart but RUN TOWARD what I have put in your hands and work with them like I work with you molding you into the BEAUTIFUL SCULPTURE. Praise me always and pray to me always. I am listening at all times. Be PATIENT and continuously pray for the things that you need. I will answer you but BE PATIENT! Listen to me and seek me in the TRUTH which is the WORD....I love you my beautiful child with whom I am well pleased. SEEK ME! Learn through the struggles and be comforted that an end is coming and that a GREAT LIGHT will come out of the darkness.

WoW! I have no clue where that came from...wait maybe just maybe no in fact it was my God. Listen he tells us. I am and I pray that I will take what he tells me to heart. Oh God of creation, I pray that you will use me and that you will show me the path with which you placed in front of me. I pray that you will set my feet to dancing and my heart to singing. I pray that you will give me peace of mind and an open heart.

God Bless.

No comments: