Friday, February 6, 2009

Those Apologies. Realization.

Sometimes in life you mess up and you don't even realize it. The whole time you think it is the other person that has ruined it. I asked myself the other day why in the world is this friendship so horrible? Even though the other person faulted somewhat it was me who made it distant because things were changing. I myself am a firm believer that change is good but some change is either hard or is no good. I look myself in the mirror and I ask myself why am I stnading against something that is good and why am I not able to deal with it. My reasons were somewhat acceptable but full of fault. I cannot make issues where there are none. I thank God for opening my eyes to what the truth was. I mean I am ready to confront the situation and I am just hoping that I am able to undo some of the damage.

Friends are irreplacable and I do not take them lightly. I want to give everything I can to the people in my life I care about the most and want to have for a long time. I am sorry to all of those that I have hurt, left, or not given enough. I want to right the wrongs and try and make myself more available and open to those in my life that I care most about. I thank God for every single person that has impacted my life and every person that God has put in my path in times of joy and trial. I thank God for those that I have disagreed with because they made me stronger. I thank God for all the times that I comfort my friends and love on them. I thank God for the ability to walk with an encouraging heart. I thank God for pulling me out of my selfish bubble that was starting to consume me. I thank God for showing me the light.

I pray that any of you that are having a hard time and are struggling with a friendship that you confront that person and pray that it will be resolved in a Godly manner.

God Bless and Love.

No comments: