Friday, June 19, 2009

Confused...and Patience.

So its been quite awhile since I have written on here. Partly because for once I couldn't think of a thing to say and the other reason is because I didn't feel like it.

Right now at this moment I am so messed up with what God is doing in my life I could not tell you up from down. This past week I realized how much Satan attacks those that are seeking after God. He uses the human desires and thoughts and persuades us to put them into action. Whether we do or not is up to us. A few weeks ago I was in a completely different place than I am now...which is good and bad. I have realized that I must without any doubt give everything to God. The song, "With Everything," rings so true for us but at the same time we fall short of it every single day. I was on my way home from Natasha's tonight and I was listening to and attempting to worship to that song...but then I stopped myself. I cannot sing something that at the moment is not true in my life. I have to put every piece of my life in front of God and surrender it to Him daily.

The world is gonna try and tell you and me that our human desires are worth losing ourselves for....that is a complete and told lie. I almost lost myself this last week. I almost did....that scares me. Last night at SlowBurn when Clint was speaking I was convicted and I felt like I needed to repent and to give everything to Him...I am still figuring out things in my life. Of course God doesn't just show you ever part of His plan for you but as you grow and seek Him, He will reveal it to you. I am having trouble dealing with that. How in the world am I supposed to do that...He has repeatedly told me to be patient and to seek Him. I listen but I must obey before He will open my eyes to the things unseen to me.

Also last night I felt led to do a devotional which I haven't done in a couple of months....kind of like this blog. It was exactly what I needed....it was about temptation...very fitting for what I am going through. I know we are all tempted daily but Satan can sure make those temporary things look appealing. What God has for me though is permanent and amazing!!!! I am realizing that I cannot learn to be patient but I must become patient as one of my friends put it so well.

I am basically am confused as to where I am going and only God can show me the way...I alone can do absolutely nothing!!!! With my Father in Heaven I will find a new way and I will be loving, joyful and patient....Hallelujah! Praise my Father, my God, and my Savior.


Oh God I pray that you will work in a mighty way in my life and the lives of my friends and family. That the temptations and lies that will come to take us down will only make us stronger and willing to seek you more and more every day. I pray that what I realized this week will settle in my heart and mind and I will set my mind on you...make that EVERYTHING!!!!
I love you my beautiful Father and I know that you are working on your time and not mine...I must become patient and seek your Word and your Truth. Amen.

God Bless and Much Love.

No comments: