Friday, June 26, 2009

Opportunities and Change

So I feel that I am finding new opportunities all over the place and loving it entirely too much. God is awesome and opening up some cool doors for me. These doors will definitely without a doubt stretch me further than I have been in a long while. These things are for sure gonna have to have some prayer time put into them to make sure that I am ready to take these new ventures on but I am excited either way.

This last month has been full of storms and times of confusion like I wrote in my last entry but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I have really started to dig into what God has for me in every part of my life whether it be Him speaking to me, His Word, or just a friend speaking life into me.

So today gave me new perspective on how God changes things in an instant. One of my friend's had a change in their job and its amazing how He brings about really awesome things along...that's when you have to be ready for a change in your life. Change...one of the words most people don't like to hear or even think about. I am beginning to think that that fear of change is why many of us feel like we cannot succeed in life or even in relationships....as we grow we mature...as we mature we change and become bolder in our relationship with God. We learn to stand our ground even when others are running. We learn that change brings about challenge and with that a strengthening in our relationship with God....

How the world turns...

Think about and answer three things...what opportunities is God placing in your life right now? Are you afraid of the change that comes with? Or are you ready to face the situation with God on your side?


That's all for now....Much LOVE and GOD BLESS!

No comments: