Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last night I felt super motivated to write and let the transparency begin again. Like my friend Nick, its been awhile since I've been on here blogging. I feel like I haven't had anything to say that would smack you in the face and change your mind.

God is so good though and even when you don't have anything to say or do he works. He is a mysterious God with amazing plans for all of us. We might know the plans at the moment but they will be revealed in quiet time with our Daddy. Today I decided to go on a date with my Jesus, yes a date. I am still on it actually but I felt led to write....hmm...he's good inspiration.

Right now I am being led to read Job. Wow! Its a tough one to get through BUT you must seek God's counsel and ask for Him to reveal his secrets and his nature to you. In Job he and his friends speak a lot about this life having numbered days. Hm...should that make us active. YES!!!!!!!! We should seek our God, commune with Him, be in His Presence, and find new and exciting ways to serve Him. Many people think that service is something that is time consuming and too much to do but its not. Serving our God is loving. He is Love, therefore, love will spill from us as we walk daily in His love. I've discovered that it takes almost no effort to serve Him...God could use you to give a simple word to someone encouraging them to have an amazing, give a simple smile to a stranger, or love on your friend with a hug. If we do things that pour out God's love them we have the right idea. Serving others is being there for them in their time of need and LOVING.

Do you see a common theme? Love. Does that sound hard? It shouldn't. If you have an intimate relationship with God where you are receiving His Love and Power then you should just drip HIS LOVE!!!!!

There is a song by Francesca Battistelli called "Forever Love." Its amazing. It says, "You are my forever love. You are my forever love. You are my forever love. You are my forever love. From the bottom of my heart I'll sing to you. From the depths of who I am I'll love you. With everything inside I'll run to you. All that I've become I owe to you..." It repeats a few times but isnt that amazing. FOREVER LOVE>>> We cannot comprehend eternity but forever God and I will be in love....my life will be encapsulated with his love and if I daily surrender my life to His plans for me then I will be able to serve him eternally.

I love you guys and I know this is alot but I pray that God is blessing you and that you are having amazing weekend and that you have an amazing week filled with the Almighty presence of God our Papa. Spend time with him. Go on a date with Him. Fall in love.

Much LOVE!

No comments: