Monday, February 9, 2009

A New Day. Living For Him.

Awaking to a new morning full of promise. This morning thats how I felt. These past few weeks have brought a lot of hope, challenge, and change. All things that I look forward to in life. I feel more alive than I have in a long time and am ready to jump into something new. I feel that God is leading in me in an awesome direction and that I will soon have new doors open to me. I just have to keep seeking Him and not let the distractions of this world get in my way.

I know I am not the only one that feels this way and its a hard road to take....the world is so good at manipulating you into thinking an action is okay even though you know its not. I just don't see how we fall into the trap so often.
On another note, I was talking to my best friend in the whole wide world today and we were talking about our lives and balancing them. She was saying she has no idea how anyone can balance every area of their life. I told her that it is possible because everything is possible through Christ...which sounds cheesy and churchy but its true. I then explained that if we would just wake up in the morning and thank God for the day and give it completely to Him with no selfish ambition that it would be an amazing day! I feel that we have NO REASON at all to wake up in the morning and not be happy. We are some of the most blessed people in the world and we take advantage of that every day.
We Christians say there are thousands upon thousands of people who are starving but we sit and eat and eat and eat....well most of us do. We should live life with the vision that God is controlling our every moment though He gives us that free will to make choices daily. I guess all I am trying to say is that life is in God's hands and we should let Him take control instead of making our plans for our lives.
God Bless and Much love.

No comments: