Monday, March 30, 2009

disneyworld thoughts

So this weekend I have been in Disneyworld. I realized some things about myself that I need to strengthen and my strengths. I don't know why God works the way he does but either way its amazing! Happiness is within me yet I am very sad about how I treat people sometimes. Sometimes I think that we are tested. And in thise times we can either fail or pass. This weekend in many ways I passed by helping out a friend and just having a blast. At the same time I feel like I contradicted myself because I would say something and then go do it. I guess in all reality.we all fail dailyn I just hate we do. Well guys I guess I'll write more later because I'm typing on my friend brittanys little blackberry keyboard!!!!

Much love and God Bless.

No comments: