Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Prince.

Who will God place in my life and then one day he will become my prince charming? I am wondering that right now. I know that God has someone amazing and I pray that that person is pursuing God like I am and that once we meet/grow in our friendship we can build a strong relationship with each other with a foundation based on God.

I am praying that God will help me realize that I haven't met or am not ready to know who I am to be with at this moment in my life. I know when the time is right it'll come...patience, prayer, seeking, and loving life....those are things I need to do at the moment.

Random thoughts running through my mind.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

hey megan! I thought you might appriciate this song if you haven't heard it. "Wait for me" by Rebecca St. James. It is all about her future husband. :)