Saturday, March 21, 2009

Trusting...the Hardest thing sometimes...but...

Have you ever woken and realized that at this moment you are unhappy. I did today. I realized that I wasn't happy...I mean I am overall but some things are so taxing on a person..ya know? I know that all I have to do is surrender to God and pray to him for everything. Trust in Him and things will be okay even though you are going through a shadow right now. I now realize that that is one of the hardest things for me...I believe in my God and His ability to heal and make new. God has met me so much in the last few months and I know without a doubt he is working in my life....he is "stripping away the comfortable and placing me in a place where I can get the best of Him and Him of me." Wow! That's amazing!

The other night the only thing that God would say to me was "SHOW LOVE." Where does that put me? I guess I should figure that out. Being tested sucks at the time but in the end it will be amazing if you pass. God is going to work in your life and mine in many ways....good times and bad. Right now I am dealing with the bad right now and I know that if I continue to push forward and press through the barriers that I have put up and that I have allowed to become part of my life then it will get better in the end. That is my prayer right now. If you are going through a time of doubt, pain, confusion, loss, distraction, etc. all you can do is pray. Sounds easy but sometimes its hard to surrender to someone even your Heavenly Father who already knows the true desires and thoughts of his son/daughter.

I guess the tears will pass and the thoughts will pass and God will be glorified!

God Bless and Much Love

No comments: