Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fill us Up and Send Us Out!

Strength in the midst of weakness is so available through our God. We cannot feel uncertain in our weakness. He declares us His and we must not fall into the ways of the world in our weakness. For if we rely on our Dad we will find great power, great strength, and great peace. Oh how beautiful is the sight of those dancing and leaning on God. There is beauty in the midst of suffering and peace, joy and the TRUTH. Rely not on your own understanding. Do we get it? It is HE WHO DWELLS WITHIN US THAT WE MUST RELY ON! We are made of flesh yet our God dwells in us using the imperfect to do His great work.

Our lives are not our own. We cannot stand on this earth declaring the name of our God yet living as we will. We must fall on our faces give thanks and lay down our lives for Him. We must be obedient and find our true purpose and self in Him our God! Praise Him in all you do. Listen to Him and find the secrets He has hidden. Let God reveal himself through you. shine the light. Be known to all that He LIVES IN YOU!!! You are not your own anymore....but His. He's yours and you are His! Be amazed at what he is able to do in the midst of your suffering. :) love him, dance with him, be in his presence, lean in, find the secrets, and read the truth!!

These are a few thoughts I had tonight while we were in the awesome service at Sunday PM. God showed up in amazing ways and really opened up eyes and hearts that have been blinded for so long. I wonder sometimes whether or not we are supposed to fully comprehend him ever...my guess is No. He is an eternal mystery full of grace and mercy. I feel like I'm called somewhere but where I'm not exactly sure. I want to go somewhere and be used but now is not the season. He will use me when the time is right which is not of my knowing. I am so excited to just GO...no regard for order just being obedient to my God. Hm...that's so comforting to me. He has me in His arms daily and is taking me an adventure. I am going to reach the lost and show those who have turned away the Way. He has given me a joy and a peace that overflow to those around me. I am blessed with these gifts and so many more that have not been revealed to me yet.

Where are you being called? What's he doing in your life right now? What gifts has he placed in you? How much do you want to fall madly in love with him? Answer these questions.

Pray. Be at peace and worry not. Fall in love and lean on Him daily. Seek His Word for it is the Truth... and HE IS LOVE!!!

Love you guys. Sorry its been so long. =)

No comments: